When we were in Utah over Christmas, we set up an appointment with a photographer that Davy and Rachel have used who does such an amazing job. Here are some of our favorites. I know there's a lot, but they were all so good!










Life in a northern town










Posted by Ratchfords at 8:52 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
9 comments:
I love the pictures! Where were you?
You have a beautiful family. Liam is seriously going to be a heart breaker in a few years. Okay- in a lot of years. What good lookin kids though!
Awesome pictures! I can't beleive how big your kids are getting..oh wait mine are too! ;) Really though you have a beautiful family.
:) Nicole
I love them! She is so good- I talked to her about getting ours done in Feb. We are excited- I hope they turn out as good as yours! Where did you go?
Baby Gap ads! These are great, Erin. The kids are beautiful. And you and Garreth are too, of course. Garreth looks like Brett Favre.
You have the cutest family. I can't believe that you got so many great pictures! We can barely get one and there's only three of us. You are all adorable!
What a wonderful family! The love you share is evident and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. You are beautiful on the inside and outside!
These look amazing!!! I posted 2 of Amandas Sr Pictures...there are about 20 diffrent poses & we are still deciding on what we want to print...anyway, your family is still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment