Because nothing makes me laugh harder than Liam shaking his booty...
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in a northern town
Posted by Ratchfords at 3:22 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
9 comments:
You are so silly Liam. Silly like Pinapple underpants...Love Leah
Hey grace...thats some nice moves...Love Leah
Sam...you have silly moves...Love Leah
That was so funny! He can really shake it.
Liam has always had "the moves". Lance still talks about Christmas '04 when Liam was getting down at 1 1/2!
How did you guys get our remote control?!
How funny! Liam sure knows how to shake it!
No better booty shaker in the world. You rock, Liam! We miss you guys so much! I haven't seen you in forever! love ya!
I just went through and watched all your latest movies and LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF!
It was fun, thanks.
I love it! I think i am going to have to get me one of those remotes.
It looks like your family knows about the Upside/Down Show. If not check it out.
Dawn
Post a Comment