Garreth and I are the ward activities co-chairs and this last week we have been consumed with planning our first activity - the Christmas party. It was SO much work, but it turned out great and we are just really relieved that it's over!
Santa Graces.
Our committee members in charge of the program part chose a "Christmas Around the World" theme. The ones over decorating did such a great job. My favorite part was the giant globe ball in the middle.
Garreth and Grace were both in the program. Garreth sang "Christmas in Killarney" and played the bodhran, and Grace read parts of Luke 2 while the nativity was behind her.

My Atlas-esque husband.

We were over the food part of the party and I after feeding 250 people, I will never again complain about feeding a family of six.
We are leaving early Tuesday morning to go back to Utah for a very special occasion:
We finally get to finalize the adoption of this little sweetheart...
... and we are SO excited!!!
We will not be there for very long, especially since it will take us four days in traveling, and we will be packing in a lot of things - the adoption, going to the temple for the sealing, exchanging gifts with our families, etc. I wish we could spend more time and see everybody we want to see, but Garreth can't take the time off work and we also wanted to be back home for Christmas. So wish us luck and we'll back in a week with lots of pictures of our big events!!!
10 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for your cute family! That is so neat! Have a safe travel!
Congratulations! Have a safe and wonderful trip!
Dana
Hooray! I'm glad it all worked out! Have a great trip!
What a great Christmas present!! Congratulations such a relief I'm sure. Have a fun and safe trip, we love you guys!!
Be safe. What a wonderful Christmas present to finally get to have Declan sealed to your family!! Yeah!! As awesome of parents that he will have, it's the best Christmas present for him too!
That's great news. Declan is looking so big! Jeff taught Seminary last Friday and noticed the decorations for your party. He came home in awe over them. Way to Go! Have a safe and fun trip. We are having a winter wonderland here...lots of snow today.
Congrats on Declan! Have fun on your trip.
Congratulations! And he looks just as cute and sweet as the rest! I hope your long trip went well, and that the weather cooperated! Merry Christmas.
Declan has got to be one of the luckiest little kids on earth. You Rachfords rock! What a wonderful time this is for you. Congratulations.
Nice lifting power Garreth. Good luck on the adoption.
Post a Comment