Because of my blogging slacker-ness, I failed to recognize the June birthdays of two of my other favorite people in the world:

My "little" brother Bailey, who remains the cutest ever, even after suffering the many indignities of having five sisters, including:

the manly sport of clogging,

and countless games of dress-up that he never should have let us document.


Check out those legs! It's probably a very good thing that he doesn't read my blog, huh?
And the other late birthday shout-out goes to my little sister
(and partner in crimes of high fashion), Quincy.



I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
4 comments:
I am on a mission now to find the most embarrassing pictures of you! WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE??!! I can't even believe how awful they are. Baileys pictures are so cute! It's on. :)
Look at Quincy rocking the "Glamour Shots". Awesome!
I think that Bailey could go after you for his pics, too! Unfortunately, he doesn't read the blogs. What a great post. Memories.
Just for the record- that was NOT my denim jacket, it was Erin's!
Post a Comment