(...but don't tell him I called him that!)
With so many posts about the big kids and their activities, I want to talk about the smallest man in the family. Declan is just one sweet kid. He has a great imagination and can play on his own for hours. Right now he is loving his train table; when we can't find him, that's the first place we check! He loves reading and art and singing.
He is a deep thinker, often coming out with profound words of wisdom like, "If all the dogs were gone, there wouldn't be any more dogs in the world." He is also a daredevil. Today on our walk he said, "See that big tree, Mom? I would climb to the top and jump off it."

He is super-athletic and has great endurance, his little legs keep up with ours on the longest of hikes and walks. And boy, does he have a serious addiction to milk.

Declan has the happiest little personality, and as a lady told me in the store once, a "million dollar smile." He is hilarious and fiercely independent right now.
I love his Beatles hair and his round little face and his laugh.
I love his scooter tricks and his dance moves and his hugs.
I love his energy and his curiosity and his easy going-ness.
He is such a joy to have in our family... even with all the potty talk.
(Hey, at least he's moved from "bumcrack" to "poop")
Oh, how I adore this boy!
3 comments:
Such a cutie!
He really is super cute, and I like his Beatles hair too.
And such a charmer.
Post a Comment