Last week I took the kids to a Pumpkin Walk downtown.
There were lots of photo opps and a bounce house with a slide.
I snatched this guy up right away.
And since we were there, we walked around and did a little exploring downtown.
We learned some things about coal mining,
and saw a cool caboose.
The kids found a tunnel,

and were very excited when a train passed right over top of them.

And to end the afternoon, they humored me with a picture by Rock Springs' most famous (and only?) landmark.
2 comments:
Rock Springs rocks.
Love the pictures of the kids. Liam looks like Mr. Personality!
So I went to a halloween party yesterday and I made those yummy chocolate pumpkin cream cheese bars that you shared one time at RS. They were delicious and I thought of you when I made them.
Post a Comment