Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scenes from Whitney

When I was in high school, I couldn't wait to get as far away from this place as I could. 
Can you believe that?
 After living away for so long and living in so many different places, I realize how lucky I am to be from such a beautiful valley and I'm jealous of my friends and family who still get to call this home. 
 The back of my grandparents' farm in Whitney. 

 One of our LDS prophets, Ezra Taft Benson, was from Whitney and is buried in the cemetery just up the road from my grandparents' house. Liam and Sam didn't feel right smiling in a picture by a headstone. 
 Besides President Benson's grave, the other most famous landmark in Whitney: Grandma and Grandpa's barn!

 Razor ride up to the dry farm.


My wonderful grandparents. We seriously adore these people.

1 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

love all these posts! what a beautiful place!!