Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in a northern town
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
4 comments:
love the beach shots. I bet it was a fun dirty ride home! Declan looks so much bigger- can you believe our babies will be a year old in just a few weeks! crazy!
p.s. we cracked up at grace- she is great!
Grace I don't even know what a barnacle is! You are so funny! I love Sam's run, it's the best. Oh you have the cutest dang kids! Keep the videos coming! We love ya!
Iris just watched this 5 times in a row. She really wants to come see you guys. It is so beautiful.
Pet barnacle. I have one of those his name is Ronan.
Post a Comment