Here are some pictures from our Tuesday afternoon at Hovander Park. The kids are out of school this week for mid-winter break and we couldn't have asked for better weather. It's great having Grace and Liam home and we've done some fun things together. Today the kids and I went to a great local toy store, the playground, and a really fun candy store for caramel corn.
Not to get too sentimental here, but I love my kids so much! They are so much fun to hang out with and such sweethearts. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with them and spend such quality time together every day. They are the best kids ever!!
8 comments:
I love the pictures! Your kids are adorable! Declan's hair is so dark. Has it gotten darker? We agree with you - you've got great kids and we love them, too! We miss you!
What a fun time! I love reading your blog and all the adventures you go on! Your kids are so cute!
I still dont know how you do it. Take all your kids to so many fun places. It really makes me want to come up there and visit just by reading your blog.
love the new pictures. we miss you!
What Great pictures, your children are so beautiful, and seem so happy...no doubt they feel equally as lucky to have you! Miss you guys!
Sarah
What a beautiful park! Your so good to get out and do fun things as a family. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten, such a good looking group. (esp. with the 80's pop star doo from the seattle pics).
Wow, it's beautiful there! I wouldn't mind ending up in your area! We miss you guys.
Your children are so happy! Is there ever a dull moment in your family? Erin, I think you should write a book, or at least be a Parenting magazine correspondent. You have the gift!
Post a Comment