(So sorry, Cait, I just couldn't resist.)
Two of our favorite people in the entire world (oh, and their parents) came to visit us last week and we had so much fun. I love love love being with my sister. Here are some shots of our week.
Tom, Cait, Halle, and Kael, thanks so much for coming up to see us! We love you guys so much!
Oh, and if any of you are thinking about coming up for a visit, you should know that when we have company come, we always find a highly dangerous project for them to do to earn their keep. Be forewarned.
3 comments:
It is a good thing that you talked Tom into that job. I am sure that your wouldn't have gotten Dave out on the plank. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun as usual.
Looks like you had a great time! We are DEFINATELY coming to visit you next summer- maybe Liam's baptism?
Great pictures! We had an awesome time. Thanks again for everything!
Post a Comment