Sam and Garreth had a fun time at the preschool's Daddy Night, where they carved the pumpkin Sam got at the pumpkin patch and had cookies and juice. Garreth was the last dad to finish, due to the extremely large-sized pumpkin Sam picked!
I think it's sad that the kids didn't get to dress up at school, but Grace's school at least had "Rock Star Day" the day before Halloween. Here's our own little Miley Cyrus:
And here we are, before the ward Trunk or Treat, as a scary zombie, ghoulish thing...
...a vampire...
...another vampire...
...and James Bond. (Or as Sam called it, a secret Asian.)
And here are Garreth and I in our borderline-inappropriate-for-church costumes:
The morning of Halloween, Grace woke up in a very festive mood and decided to plan some craft projects for her adoring brothers. They made spooky masks,
marshmallow ghosts...
...and Halloween pictures.
We went trick-or-treating a little early this year because we had a fun party to go to at our friends' house.
A very dashing Bond, who loved trick-or-treating more than anybody. He fell down about six times due to his fancy spy shoes, but just picked himself right up again to run to the next house.
Sam found the vampire makeup a little annoying and decided to be a Power Ranger. These are the very tough poses that came to his mind when I told him to "look like a Power Ranger."
Liam got into character a little better, and he and Sam loved his black hair look.
Here's the spooky lady who doesn't really have a name, again choosing some great poses.
There turned out to be an unintentional holy theme at the party.
A rare photo of the pope with a pimp. Not something you see every day.
3 comments:
You guys looked great!
Great costumes! I love the make-up jobs. You and Garreth..that was great, too. And Declan...what a handsome little guy.
Awesome costumes!!! I love the power ranger poses and the secret asian. Oh, I actually laughed out loud.
Post a Comment