A few weeks ago, Garreth and Liam went to a drum circle/workshop and had a blast.
Liam feelin' the beat.
Much of our time these days is spent coming up with new ways to entertain four little boys who really only want to run around outside but alas, can't, due to poxy weather.
So we wear silly hats...
...and race cars...
...take long, entertaining baths....
...and play (or pretend to play) a little Playstation.
On Monday, we went to cut down our tree. I sure miss going to the mountains to cut it down, but until we have a four-wheel drive vehicle, we'll have to stick to Christmas tree farms.
It is up and decorated (well, the top four feet anyway - too many curious hands and paws make it difficult to have a balanced tree!) so we'll post more pictures soon.
6 comments:
Cute pictures! We missed you on the tree hunt in the mountains. Also glad to see that Grace had a good bday!
I love you guys. You inspire me!
Erin I love the new family picture at the top of the blog. You look so gorgeous and your family is so beautiful! I love the dog too....it just makes the picture!
Nice Family Picture up top! Grace looks like an angel.
A drum class, how cool! looks ike you are staying busy, can't wait to see pics of your tree. :)
Nicole
Love the picture! Can I have one??!!
Post a Comment