"I would gladly pay two baba milks for a senate seat, and all rights to my haircut."

"Two baba milks? Are ya #@$& kidding me? This is da real deal kid, I'll need 50 large baba milks. And by the way...nice hair."
Life in a northern town

Posted by Ratchfords at 9:05 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
6 comments:
Hillarious! But he looks so much better than the ex-gov!
Love it! "This haircut is a &#@*$ valuable thing. You don't just give it away for nothing."
Nice hair Gov.
You guys crack me up. But Declan is so much better looking than the gov.
That is so funny! Thanks for the laugh.
I love your sense of humor!
Post a Comment