Last weekend my mom, sisters, and nieces came up for a visit and we had so much fun. It was great to have them here with us - we wanted them to stay much longer than five days! We had pretty good weather most of the time and were able to do lots of fun things. Here are about a million pictures of our terrific weekend.
Thanks SO much for coming up, Nana, Madi, Quincy, Iris, Violet, and Lilly! It meant so much to us to spend time with you. We love you and we miss you already!
7 comments:
How fun! I knew Quincy was coming, but not your mom and Madi. It looks like you had a great time, love all the pictures.
Wow! Looks like great times. I love the red sweater picture. It's a keeper!
Great pictures! I love the one of Sam and Iris. Looks like you had lots of fun!
Erin it is so beautiful there.. I just love the pictures.. It looks like you had a blast with your mom and sister... I like your mom she sold us another house.. Do you remember Steve Larsen(polor bear guy) we bought his old house about 2 years ago.. Your mom sold us our first house back in 95...
What great pictures! We had such a great time! Thanks so much for everything. Iris is already planning a trip back!
I can imagine that when you live far away it so great to have family visit. Looks liked you showed them a great time!
We seriously need to find a way to visit y'all in the PNW. Those pictures make me home sick.
Post a Comment