Friday, February 6, 2009

What could be better...

...than a morning at Hovander Park...







...and a chocolate donut?

6 comments:

Jenni said...

You guys have the coolest places to visit. It looks like the weather was pretty nice too.

quincy said...

And a sunny day in the Pacific NW! I love the pictures! The girls and I am so excited to come up and visit you guys! xoxo

AMPM said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous there!!
How was the last book you read....Brave New World? Drugs and sex anyone?

Coppin Crew said...

Looks like fun and nothing could be better than a chocolate donut. Happy belated birthday. I loved the post you did on your birthday and your baby picture. You're great!

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday Erin! On my birthday (the 5th) I thought...."what did was Erin's birthday?" and I was sure it was the 2nd but now I know it is the
3rd! Sounds like you had a great day!
Glad you guys have been enjoying the beautiful weather!

Kris/Mom said...

Are you ever going to run out of cool places to go!!?