...than being really really ridiculously good-looking."














(Really wish I could take credit for these, but they were done by a professional!)
Life in a northern town














Posted by Ratchfords at 10:38 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
8 comments:
What great pictures! One thing that's fun about adopting children is how you get a mix of kids who look so different. All of these children are very good looking! Love the outfits too.
Jill,
Thanks! I LOVE that all my kids look different! In fact, one of my biggest pet peeves is when people try to tell parents of adoptive children that the kids "look like they could really be theirs" or that the child "belongs" to them. Aagh! Why would a child have to look exactly like his parents to make him "fit in the family?" We celebrate the differences in all four of them and talk about how beauty comes in MANY different packages! Thanks for your kind comment!
Good thing there's more to life than good looks. I'd be in a lot of trouble!!!
Cute pics of really, really cute kids!
These are all so cute. Your kids look so grown up.
I love the pictures.. they are soooo CUTE! Hey did You live in Price Utah? If so then I have a lot of questions for you. Let me know. My email is tanyagriff@gmail.com I want to know all your likes, and dislikes.
They are such cute pics, but mostly because such cute kids are in them!
Cute pictures. Can you put them on a spot where we can get them printed?
Cute pictures but what the world really needs to know is....are they ambi-turners? and when will they launch "Blue Steel"?
Post a Comment