Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sam!

Sam is four today!  

We are so lucky to have Sam in our family.  He has a zest for life that I've never seen in anyone before.  He loves life and finds excitement in everything he does - even running errands is fun with Sam!  He is smart and handsome and crazy and loving and absolutely one of the best kids in this world!  






Happy birthday, buddy!

I love you so much!

5 comments:

gogokari said...

Happy Birthday, Sam!

You can just look at Sam and see how much he loves life. What a cute kid! My favorite picture EVER is Sam and Garreth in their Nacho Libre costumes. You need to post that picture, so I can see it again!

Tess said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Sorry, we didn't get you called. Lucy wants to try today and sing to him a late birthday song!

Mark Ferguson said...

You can tell Garreth has had a pretty big influence on this kid. I mean, just look at the second to last pic.

Kris/Mom said...

What a cutie! We're so glad you are in our family, Sam. Appropriate song , too! I'm not talking about candy, I'm talking about cookies.

The Ratchford Family said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Looks like he had a lot of fun. I hope our present has got there.