Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We had a great time with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Merrily this weekend.

We walked down to the C-Shop for ice cream cones...


...then down to the beach.




Always questioning the ability of a vegetarian to cook good meat, Tom grilled up some steaks for dinner one night, followed by strawberry shortcake.  Sam was in heaven.
On Sunday, we went on a hike down to the beach...



...where of course the boys couldn't resist the allure of the ocean.



Sam even found a shrimp.

Then it was back home with wet knickers!


Thanks so much for coming, Tom and Merrily!  We had so much fun!  We love you guys!

5 comments:

The Ratchford Family said...

I wish we could have been there! Love the sweet shop and walks to the beach.

royalkeister said...

Again, I'm incredibly jealous of where you live. Love all the pics.

On another note, Amber got me a new toy yesterday called a Kaossilator by Korg. Garreth NEEDS to get one. Its crazy fun and would add some fun effects for all those fun videos. I feel like a one man Depeche Mode with it. Although not a one man Erasure. That would be icky.

Fiona said...

Your blog is so much fun. I love to see your adventures. Thanks for being such a great inspriation to me and Bret.

Becki said...

Love the knickers beach shots! (is that really how you spell knickers?)

The Keister Family said...

Did I see the Aggie boy wearing a UofU shirt? (a gift I'm sure). Anyway, smart choice, Garreth!