Here's a great little video Garreth made on FinalCut:
(Be sure to notice the awesome Nacho Libre moves!)
Life in a northern town
Posted by Ratchfords at 1:41 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
4 comments:
What boys! I'm sure Tegan would have loved to have been there!
That makes me want to buy a bean bag/love sac thing. Looks like hours of entertainment.
That was one of the most brilliant videos I have ever seen. The slo-mo Liam preparing vor the Nacho Eagle Leap. Classic. Declan falling the exact same way each time. And Sam doing flips and nacho dives. He really does look like a luchadore. And the music. It reminds me of Techno Viking on Youtube!! Don't know who Techno viking is? Trust me, it's worth looking up.
what fun! They are all so serious about it. I love it!!! We miss yoU!
Post a Comment