Today Liam told me that he wishes he could just go back and live his life over again. I thought that was a pretty sad thing for a seven-year-old to say, so I asked "Why? What would you want to do differently?" He was surprised at my question and said "Oh, nothing! I just want to go back and re-live all of the fun things I've done in my life!" Wow, did that ever make my day.
And then there's Declan, who, I'm not even exaggerating, might very well be the most adorable two-year-old on the planet. Today he asked me why we have two rugs. I was distracted making dinner (and how do you answer that question anyway?) and I said "I don't really know, Declan." He gave me a smile and said, "Well, Mommy, if we don't know the answer, I guess we need to go look in a book."
I sure do love these little people.
1 comments:
How adorable.
Post a Comment