Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Day at Point Whitehorn

On Friday, my little buddies and I spent a perfect spring morning on our favorite trail.








With no where to be for hours, I let the boys stay on the beach as long as they wanted, and we spent a great hour and a half playing and exploring. Only our growling tummies (and Sam throwing a rock at Declan) finally tore us away.











Even with the incredible beauty of the great outdoors that morning, I think my favorite part of the outing was the "Hiking With My Mommy" song that Declan sang the whole time on the trail.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

The rock faces "ROCK" ;)

Kris/Mom said...

Was that last face Papa?

Andrea said...

You are such a patient momma. I love that you took the time to enjoy a beautiful day with your beautiful boys. Way to go!

Jill said...

Love the rock faces. I guessing you're going to miss the beach in Rock Springs. Try not to think about it. :-)

whirligigdaisy said...

I'm finally catching up on your blog. I thought after reading about you putting in your dream library in your house, etc that you guys wouldn't be moving over here, but now I see that you are. I hope you don't blame me if you hate it. You won't hate it will you? So when are you moving?? Let us know.