We were surprised at how many Halloween activities were held in Rock Springs! We spent part of the day Saturday at the downtown party.



My favorite part was at the Historical Museum, where they decorated the old jail for Halloween. It was super creepy.
Then we joined in on the store trick-or-treating.

We also ran into another MJ, and had to get a picture.
We like to call this one "Before... and After."

After lunch, we headed over to the library for the carnival.
One of the employees was dressed as Gumby. I overheard Liam and Sam talking about it, and Sam said, "Yes. It's definitely a giant pickle."
3 comments:
Great costumes. Best Michael Jackson I have seen. Like te superman flying shot.
A giant pickle- man I love Sam! Can't wait for TOFW!!
MJ before and after...hilarious. Gumby the giant pickle, it could work. :)
Post a Comment