Finally - the last of our trip pictures! On the way back to Washington, we stayed in Boise with Garreth's sister Pamela and her family. It was so fun to see cousins that we don't see very often and to swim with them!
Sam, relaxing in the tube.
Kennedy, Grace, and Kassidy.
Liam's cannonball, or as Sam calls it, "cantaloupe."
Liam, Sam, and the twins. I just realized that it looks a little like Sam is drowning in this picture. He's not - the water was only 2 feet deep!
Jumps, jumps, and more jumps.
After swimming and a yummy BBQ, it was time for makeovers, and yes, the boys do look happy about wearing pink and purple makeup. I don't want to talk about it...
When Pam found out that Liam had his first loose tooth, she couldn't resist pulling it out for him! The tooth fairy left him $3, including a 2 dollar bill. He looks a little traumatized here, but he loved the fuss everyone made about it. (Sidenote - I think it's so funny that Pam pulled out Liam's first tooth, since Garreth's other sister Elaine was the one who pulled out Grace's first tooth!)
Watching "Aladdin" at the cousin slumber party:
Thanks for everything, Pam! It was so fun to see you guys!
3 comments:
Those Ratchfords just cant leave a loose tooth. That is hylarious. The twins look so much bigger than the last time I saw them. Cant wait to see you guys. Oh and can you email me the pictures you took while you were at my house. I wanted to blog about all the fun we had while you were here.
Your kids are so lucky to have so many cousins. What a fun time you guys had. Hope your loving your new place and feeling at home. I'd love to get together!
love all the trip pictures. It was so great to see you guys! Let me know when you finish "Breaking Dawn" I'm excited to hear what you thought about it. . .
Post a Comment