We are back from a GREAT trip back to Utah and Idaho! We had so much fun and packed in so many fun things, and it was SO good to be around our families again. But after ten days and more than 2000 miles in the van, it was great to be home, too! I just loaded 250 pictures from our trip from the camera onto the computer, but don't worry, I won't post them all! The ones I do post I'll have to do a little at a time, maybe in between loads of laundry...
We spent the first four days at Garreth's brother Davy's house in Layton. The kids had so much fun seeing their cousins again and the place was a wonderful madhouse the whole time we were there!
Declan and Ronan - only three days apart and good buddies (except when wrestling - Declan knows he doesn't stand a chance and cries like, well, a baby! But he loves to wrestle with 5 year old Leah - go figure!)
The kids had lots of water time the whole trip because DANG was it hot! We are used to 70 degree days every day, not to mention the moisture from living by the ocean, so it was a big adjustment! The high altitude and hot dry air gave us issues with nosebleeds and eczema flareups and Liam said every day, "I'm just so SWEATY!!" Thank goodness for air conditioning!
Grace and Eva in matching swimsuits...
and Ronan and Declan in matching swimsuits, all unplanned. What can I say? Rachel and I just have good taste I guess!
Liam was so excited to play video games with Conor and Ethan.
Princess Leah, the only one who allowed me to take a picture during a game of dressup.
Declan and the teeth he's desperately trying to cut.
A bunch of cousins, minus napping Sam.
Ronan and Grace. Are these two related or what?
1 comments:
Glad to see you made it back safely. It was fun to see you guys, if only for a little bit. Keep the pictures coming. . . we want to see what fun things you did. Grandma told us all about your kids getting to meet the clown's horse. How fun-it's good to have Preston connections.
Post a Comment