It's true. Sam has vampire blood. Behold his otherworldly beauty. See how he sparkles in the direct sunlight. See how he licks his lips as he stalks his delicious prey.
It's probably a good thing the Twilight series has ended.
Life in a northern town
Posted by Ratchfords at 9:10 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
4 comments:
I haven't even opened the new book yet. I have been saving it for my trip (and I have been too busy) but I was excited to see your good review.
ha ha- maybe Sam could be little EJ!
What a cool picture! It must be the Washington air that turns these boys into beautiful vampires.
Watch out, if the Volturi find out, you'll be in big trouble! :)
Post a Comment