This is a photo of Garreth and representatives from about 20 of the contractor management personnel at the refinery. Garreth was obviously not paying attention in the meeting prior to this photo, when they announced that afterward, ConocoPhillips would be taking a picture to run a full page ad in the Bellingham Herald celebrating over two years without a serious contractor injury. Garreth was representing ConocoPhillips Management at the meeting and in the picture, but thought that the picture was just going up on someone's wall somewhere. So of course, the obvious thing to go was to throw up a gang sign for this very serious picture. This is the picture than ran in a full page ad in the paper today.

Yes, that is the gang sign for "Bloods." Way to "reprezent" yo.
We are really hoping he is not fired tomorrow.
6 comments:
That is so hilarious! Keep us posted on the letters to the editor about this!
Oh my! I love this! Way to go brotha!
Oh that is too funny. I love it.
I am still laughing out loud. Garreth, you are priceless.
ya had an out with the whole, "I was fixing my coat" argument or "I have a nervous twitch" or "I just went to the toilet and I didn't wash my hands" position. But then you had to go and announce the fact that deep down under that pasty Irish outside you are indeed a big time gansta of the worst sort. Did you think to consider how upset the crypts will be with you. Watch ya back yo...
That's awesome!
Post a Comment