2010 decided to throw me one last trial, in the form of a nasty stomach virus on New Years Eve. So we extended our stay in SLC by a day so I could recover. Garreth decided to take the three big kids downtown to the "Eve" celebration and they had a great time.
The Salt Palace was filled with inflatable slides and bounce houses,
and there was a huge kids dance party, filled with giant balls. In other words, it was pure Ratchford kid heaven.
Listening to live bands and dinner at the Olive Garden,
and a snowboarding show to end the night. I was so jealous. They decided that we need to spend every New Years Eve in Salt Lake!
The next morning I was feeling better, so we packed up and headed for home, with a stop on the way at Gorgoza Park in Park City for some tubing.

It was so much fun! Huge tubing runs, plus a moving walkway to take you to the top. We had a blast!






It was a great way to kick off the new year!
I am happy to see 2010 gone. It was a rough year, maybe the roughest one ever. We had some very trying times as a family that we are pulling through and things are definitely looking up. I know 2011 has some great things in store for my family - some planned and I'm sure, some unexpected. I love the feeling of turning over a new leaf, setting new goals, and renewal. Here's to a very happy 2011!