Last night we went out on what we hope was our very last house hunt. Our realtor found one that dropped into our price range yesterday afternoon, and low and behold, it turned out to be THE ONE! I guess our patience finally paid off, because it has everything we've been looking for, plus it's only a short bike ride from the ocean! Hooray! We are putting in the offer today!!!!! Here it is:
PS - Click on our link to Davy and Rachel's blog to see a hilarious post about Garreth!
16 comments:
Hooray for hanging in there, this house looks great!
Soooooooooooo cute!!
buy it now!!!
how exciting! i would love to move into a bigger home. i am so jealous.congrats. wendy
ps i accidently deleted that comment
I love it!! YEah!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
It's beautiful. Good job you guys! How awesome to only be a bike ride away from the ocean.
Looks great! Can't wait to see pics of the interior. Loved the ditty about Garreth on Davy's site. I laughed till I cried. Shear talent.
How exciting! That is wonderful that you found the perfect house.
What a great house, good for you!!
It's so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Great house! You know when it is right house to buy. It just feels like the place you should be. Call us. Love, Mom
It's beautiful...thats righteous living for you.
Not quite as quaint as a bus...but, it'll do. It's Adorable!!! Congratulations!By the way, thanks for the comment on our blog.I'd love to do a cake for you. If you're ever down this way for an occasion that requires cake, let me know!
The house is gorgeous - and to be so close to the ocean.... what a blessing! HOORAY for the Ratchford family!!!!!
Congrats! The house looks so cool! I'm really glad you guys got this all figured out :).
Post a Comment