Yesterday Grace started a beauty salon/massage parlor in her room. Luckily her brothers still think she's the coolest girl ever and will play anything she wants.
Sam gets a makeover.
Being a 5 year old is very stressful and Liam tends to carry that stress in his back. Deep tissue massage with lotion and a little vibrating back massager thingy tend to do the trick.
A disgruntled customer... or a male model pose? You decide.
Sam takes beauty very seriously.
A list of Grace's services. No pictures of me, but I enjoyed a hair styling and a very relaxing "guacamole facial mask."
8 comments:
Ooohh. Grace- I wish I could be there. I could use all your services. We are moving only 6 hours away from you guys. Maybe we could meet at a cool beach sometime. Iris always talks about you. We love you.
Can I get an appointment?
Love, Nana
It looks like Grace is keeping everyone entertained over spring break. Ella would love to do something like that.
Nice! :) Hey, I noticed the song from "Once" on your playlist...have you seen the movie? I thought it was way good. Also, have you seen Juno? I think you'd really like it.
Madi,
We loved Once! And Juno is on our Blockbuster online list! We miss you!!
Love it! There's a future cosmotologist in the making. :) Oh and Liam is lookin mighty handsome these days. It's too bad we don't have any girls.
I wish we lived closer for the beauty shop! I've had Grace do work for me before and she does wonders!
How fun! She makes a great beauty salon owner. How many good kids got prizes? ;)
Post a Comment