Well, we finally received and accepted a counter offer from the bank and it looks like this actually might happen! We are hoping to close by the end of May! Here are a few more pics of our new house that I pulled from the realtor's website:




And a few more of Birch Bay State Park, just minutes up the road from us:




6 comments:
Great house, great location...what more could you ask for? I hope your closing goes smoothly.
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. What a beautiful house!
Yea- I hope it all works out. What are your plans for thanksgiving? I was thinking we could get a group to go up there if you weren't planning on coming home to preston. just an idea. . . i can't wait to take lance up there!
I haven't thought that far ahead yet, but that sounds great! The weather will be a bit lousy, but we'd still have a great time. WIll you help me with the turkey? :)
That is amazing. I am so excited for you guys. And excited for us when we get to come and visit that beautiful beach just a few minutes from your house.
Oh the house looks great!! I am so dang excited for you guys! And by the way, Garreth, your picture in the last post rivals Tess's modeling pictures with the sunflower. We should have a modeling contest between the two of you to determine who's better. It's a tie so far.
Post a Comment