Here's how we spent part of a cold, snowy Saturday. (Pause the music player at the side of the blog before you watch it!)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in a northern town
Posted by Ratchfords at 2:43 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
7 comments:
Bravo! 5 stars for the best QVC programming I have ever seen. Grace you are a beautiful model and should think about doing this full time.
Wow what talent! Grace you have the right modeling moves- you were AMAZING.
Grace, I would like to offer you a place in my next commercial. You have start power and the "grace" to pull off some amazing modeling poses such as, Blue Steel and Magnum.
Dang people, that was the best QVC programming I have seen! May the Lord be with Betty and her life saving necklace.
Grace, you were a fabulous model! This was by far the best QVC segment I've ever seen. Great job!
That was great. I especially loved the camera work during Grace's poses.
The horse earrings are fab. Do you have any sheep earrings?
Post a Comment