Only 5 more "sleeps" until we leave for our trip home!! We are SO excited to see our families again!
First stop: 3 nights at Davy and Rachel's house and the sheer madness and fun of seven Ratchford kids under the age of 8 in one house!
There will definitely be a little of this:

AND we get to see these guys in action:

And hopefully we'll be able to indulge (after a year of deprivation) in a little of this:

Then it's on to a little place called Preston, Idaho, where we will watch some of this:

And experience the fun of this:

And it wouldn't be a trip home without going here:

Or here: (amazing what you can find on google images!)

To all our families: We love you and we can't wait to see you all very soon!
11 comments:
yeaaaa! we can't wait to see you guys!!!!
Have a great time! Maybe we can be there next year!
Have a safe trip. Hopefully we will see you at the rodeo.
Sounds like you'll be busy! Have fun! Wish I was going to P-Town for the rodeo-we'll be @ a reunion. ~Wendy
We can't wait either. Preston, ready or not here we come!
Sounds like you are going to have tons of fun! We are excited to see everyone. These blogs are so great, because I feel like I know whats going on. Its fun to see your cute family!
I didn't realize tht you were excited to see King's! We can hardly wait to see you.
I am so getting a Big J's milkshake in 2 weeks. Hooray me! Have fun at the RSL game. I'm hoping to catch them in Columbus next month.
Have fun!!!
I wish I could go to Kings with you! Have a great time. Is Liam going to Mutton Bust again this year?!
Post a Comment