Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in a northern town
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
10 comments:
Too cute! You can tell that he is so proud of himself!!
Dana
Wha-hoo!! I can't wait to walk all over Nana and Papa's with you.
Love, Teeg
He is so cute! I love his laugh! Ellie just started walking too. Now she's into everything! ~Wendy
That is so exciting. We are anxiously waiting for when our Sam will take his first steps.
What a cute video! My kids asked me to watch it over and over. Addi just invited Grace to be her friend on Webkinz. Her username is "gobobbi." I bet these two would have a blast together-- that is, if they ever saw each other:)
Kari
Ahh so cute! Good job Declan!!
I love his giggle!:)
Way to go, Declan. Now you can chase your big brothers!
Go Declan! That is so awesome! I wish I could see you guys this week :(.
I love his laugh! He seems like such a happy little guy. One year olds just melt me. He and Jack are about the same age aren't they?
Maybe we'll see you at the Rodeo. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Ollie
Oh my goodness! He is so cute! Good job Declan!!
Post a Comment