Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Forest Zipline

We spent part of our Saturday at the state park, where Garreth made the kids a forest zipline/swing.  

Don't my kids have the funnest dad ever?



Grace found the perfect tree for making a fairy house, complete with miniature fire pit and toadstool seats.

I call this picture "Whatchu talkin bout, Willis?"


Beautiful day.  I don't want autumn to end.

8 comments:

Heywood Family said...

You guys are the best parents ever!! What awesome experiences for your kids!
Dana

Coppin Crew said...

I can tell your family does many fun things together. I think that's great and I wish I had some of your energy.

Andrea said...

How fun. Hey Erin let me know how you like the "Kite Runner." My aunt just gave it to me to read but I haven't started it yet. I want to know it's really worth it first.

The Schmidt Family said...

You guys have so much fun. We miss you and I am still trying to figure out when we can come and see you. We have to hear about these jobs, first. I can't believe Declan! He is a little man!

Nicole said...

Your kids do have the funnest dad. :) What a great way to spend a Saturday.

Strattons said...

Wow, I miss the fall, here in texas it is Hot or hot, (we know you miss it) anyway, your kids are adorable, looks like you had way too much fun.
Erin, I tagged you

The Ratchford Family said...

Leah says that looks fun and she wants to go on it. Also she happy that Grace can ride now. I think you can fit all the gear in your van next time you visit.

Jenni said...

What an awesome zipline. It looks beautiful there, as always.