I know I already posted pictures of this, but Garreth just made a video that is too cute not to share...
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in a northern town
Posted by Ratchfords at 1:36 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
6 comments:
You're right! Thanks for sharing.
awesome! I love your blog posts.
I love your videos. Looks like a lot of fun. Garreth - YOu're an awesome dad!
Wow! I wish I could zip on juniper bushes:(
Lucy, "Hey! That's Sam! Teg- That's Declan you're friend, Sam is my friend. This is the Curious George song. Can we watch Curious George?"
What a cute video. Even though there is no sound, you can tell that Declan can hardly contain his excitement. Looks like fun.
Dawn
Post a Comment