Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Visitor

We were very excited to have a surprise visitor come up to visit us this week.  Our friend Flat Stanley came all the way from Boise, and we were happy to take him around our town and show him the sights.
We took him to the forest to see the autumn leaves...
... and of course, to the beach.
He loved relaxing by the water.
Thanks for coming, Stanley!  (Kassidy, if you're reading this, Stanley is on his way back home with some pictures and fun stories to tell you!)

Here are a few more pictures from our day... 

5 comments:

quincy said...

I love flat Stanley! I remember when Madi had one who had all sorts of adventures. We want to come up and visit you guys!

Jenni said...

Thanks for the invite, Erin. Another fun outing for you guys and I love your hats.

Bonnie said...

So glad to still check in on you, you guys always have so much fun. I loved The Goose Girl, read Book of a Thousand Days too, also by Shannon Hale.

Kris/Mom said...

Stanley! It's been years since we've seen you. Glad to see you are still looking so good. And you haven't put on any weight! What is your secret?

Nicole said...

Fun times for Flat Stanley, he's become quite the world traveler!