Monday, October 27, 2008

My Gram

Last night I lost my hero, my dear friend, and my favorite woman in the universe.  

My life already feels so empty without her. 

15 comments:

wendy said...

I am so sorry to hear that! You & your family will be in our prayers & thoughts!

Jenni said...

I am so sad to hear that. I loved seeing your Gram at different family gatherings growing up. She was always so sweet, interested in others and kind. Just being around her made you feel good. I know how much your whole family loved her and I know she will be greatly missed.

Heywood Family said...

I am so sad to hear your news. Our prayers are with you at this time.
Dana

quincy said...

It's so hard to imagine life without Gram. I miss her so much.
I can't wait to see you guys and give you all big hugs.

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry, Gram was a wonderful woman. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Tanya said...

My thoughts are with you. So sorry! Thinking of you.......

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. Gram was a wonderful person. Our prayers are with you.
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Sad news, guys. Our condolences.

gogokari said...

Erin,
My mom just called to tell me about your Grandma. I'm so sorry.
I always remember her smiling.
Take Care

Bear River Photographic Society said...

i knew your grandma she was a sweet lady

The Keister Family said...

I am very sorry to hear about your Grandma. I know that she had a MAJOR impact in your life. I can't imagine how much you miss her. A hug for you and all of your family.

Dwayne said...

Sorry to hear it. We're thinking about you guys.

Bonnie said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma, you are all in our prayers.

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

Oh
Erin I am sorry! Bless your heart! What a time of reflection for your family. To Remember her and her life....

Coppin Crew said...

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you'll feel her spirit and be comforted by the love you share. Your in our thoughts and prayers.