Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom, but there are some days I can't help feeling like I'm stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day."
And don't be fooled by the sweet faces of these three:
They are every bit the gangsters they appear to be.
Life in a northern town
Posted by Ratchfords at 8:21 AM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
8 comments:
When did Declan get all that hair??? He is gorgeous!!!
Ha ha, I love all the captions you have for your pictures. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like they are stuck in perpetual pick-up mode.
Groundhog Day is a very nice way of putting it!
I know the feeling. For me, it seems to hit at 2:39, when I can hear the school bell ring....and I brace myself for the tornado that is about to enter my house! That's ok, because I find that the 'surprises' that disrupt my groundhog day world, aren't usually good. So I'll just enjoy the same day today that I enjoyed yesterday...messes and all! Have a good day yourself!
I know exactly how you feel. I wake up in the morning and groan because I have to do it all over again! Everyday is painfully the same. Love the gangster picture.
We're in the same boat and sometimes it helps to know you're not alone. I love all your posts and think you do an awesome job at being a mom and making memories with your kids so let the mess continue to pile and keep doing what you're doing.
I like this blog along with your recent quote from Elder Ballard. How did our parents ever survive?
Let me tell you - I am convinced I am obsessive/compulsive and having little ones sends those tendencies into hyper-drive! How many time do I find myself saying "Didn't we just clean this up??". I don't know how my poor wife survives!
Post a Comment