Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brothers

Garreth's brother Davy just posted these classics of the Ratchford boys on his blog and I had to steal them.  

There are not many people in this world I'd rather hang out with than Stephen and Davy.   I love my brothers-in-law, which I suppose makes sense because really they are just slight variations of my husband.  They are so funny and down-to-earth and just really fun to be around, not to mention about the nicest guys around.  

Hope you enjoy the flashback!
Stephen
Davy
Garreth  
(This is my new favorite picture - how cute is he?!)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Those glasses of Garreths are just to awesome for words. Dang cute brothers he has! I'm guessing they look a little different now.

The Schmidt Family said...

So cute! Oh, Garreth you are just adorable!!!! And by the way, I loved your room so much I went to Pier 1 yesterday to just dream about how I want to decorate my house.

Mark Ferguson said...

Garreth, you look like that one kid that get's beat up for his lunch money. I feel ya, man.

Johnson said...

Those are awesome photos!! Aaron has some classic glasses pictures too!! Love your boudoir!!

Madison Bowman said...

Garreth looks so much like Grace in this picture! So cute.