We have had several wonderful discussions with the kids this week about this man...

...and this man...

...and we are all so excited to watch the inauguration tomorrow!
Life in a northern town


Posted by Ratchfords at 9:27 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
4 comments:
Wasn't it great! I cried and cried. I am so happy!!
Yes, yes, and yes. Very happy about this whole part of history. It was a great day yesterday, for all of America. Although, I have many friends who don't agree. Sadly!
The inauguartion was awesome, I am so excited for change!
It was pretty amazing to watch with our little girls. Even at 2 and 3 years they both get excited every time they see Obama!
Post a Comment