...to the love of my life...

...and the woman who gave me life...

I LOVE YOU!!
Life in a northern town
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Garreth! I loved the pictures, they are both so cute.
WOW! Your mom looks so much like Quincy!
I love the picture of your hubby! Classic!
That's my school uniform and my first day of 7th grade in Ireland. Thanks a million Erin, I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, this picture of me or the state of the lawn I was supposed to me mowing
Cute, lovely, HOT!!!
I'll let you decide which of the 3 in the 2 pics I am speaking about!
I love it! The picture of Garreth is classic. Your mom is beautiful! Thanks so much for thinking of us, it was great to get your card. Happy New Year.
Wow, where did you get those pictures? I love the one of Garreth. I am still trying to remember who he reminds me of in that picture. I'm old now, you know, and they say the memory goes first.
The picture of Garreth is PRICELESS! No worries Garreth, you turned out very handsome. I can't wait until Mike's birthday so I can post a wonderful picture of him like that!
Your mother is beautiful. Now I can see where you got your good looks.
It's so great that these to important people in your life have the same birthday. Celebrate!
I just found your cooking blog and I love it! I'm going to try all sorts of the recipes. Thanks.
Love the pictures! Hope you had a great Birthday Garreth! We love you guys and hope to see you really soon!
Post a Comment