...but Liam isn't listening. Even though "long hair" won the poll 9 votes to 8, Liam still decided to go short. (Sad, but what can I do? Free agency stinks sometimes...)
Here's the "before" picture: (I took several, but Liam requested that I use this one, "because my neck looks Incredible Hulk-ish in it.")
5 comments:
I agree, very handsome either way. Although the short one looks nice and cool for the summer.
I agree short is nice for summer- he looks darling! and his neck does look incredible hulkish!!
It breaks my heart.
He's going to wait until he's a teenager to want long hair. Then you might not like it!
He does look handsome either way! And having an incedible-hulkish neck, well that's just cool. :)
He is looking like "Becks" or more commonly known - David Beckham and I totally dig Mr. Beckham's look. It looks really good on Liam.
So Garreth, when do we see "QVC meets the 'Whateva!' guy"? (Larry now has an ego the size of a hot air balloon after your comment - Thanks!).
Post a Comment