Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pimp My Ride

Dear Venture,

Well, we've had a good run.  We've had six years of good memories and you've taken us on some wonderful adventures.  But we've grown apart and it's time to move on.  We know you will find someone who appreciates you for who you are and we wish you all the best.  But we've found someone else... someone younger, and (let's face it) in better shape.  

Her name is Sienna... and we are in love.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

So funny! You have a knack for making me laugh out loud when I read your blog, talented indeed! :)

quincy said...

Toyota's are truly the only cool mini-van! :) The Previa is excited to meet her!

Unknown said...

Ok...while Sienna is definitely curvy and attractive, I must say that my Odyssey is truly a SUPER-MODEL. She's got it all, curves, style, attitude, bling, and don't forget all the "junk" in her trunk.

I like your entries..you are a clever one!

VCL

wendy said...

We too have a Sienna & we love it! I was a little surprised at how much I have enjoyed it. I wasn't too keen on the idea of a mini-van at first. ~Wendy

Jenni said...

It looks great! I am sure you will love it. I love the Japanese-made mini-vans.

Tess said...

look out! how sporty of you! I love your tribute to dad- we agree he is the best! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!