Sunday, June 1, 2008

What did we do this weekend?

We found an awesome kid's bow and arrow set at the thrift store...
Garreth and Liam male bonded over their favorite Play Station game....
Declan made a full recovery from the stomach flu (Hooray!)
and went for a wagon ride with Grace.
Sam and Liam tried to break rocks open with a hammer to see if there were "gems inside."
Liam, Grace, and I made a trip to the Farmers Market.
We also worked on the yard and cleaned the house.  Good times.  

2 comments:

The Schmidt Family said...

Tom loves the bow.

Unknown said...

Erin...Erin Beckstead?..is this really you? I found your blog on my visit to Amber's blog. Congratulations on the wonderful family...4 cute kids. We have the same make up ...1 girl and 3 boys... Where exactly are you living. We are in Hingham, MA...about 25 min south east of Boston and 7 min from the ocean. Our blog is newenglandlarsenfamilyofsix.blogspot.com

How's your mom and dad? I remember our fun times back at Preston High....me with the brother Kip and Uncle Rico...did I inspire the movie?..sheesh..I wish I were getting royalties. Talk to you soon!