Sunday, June 22, 2008

True love isn't always pretty

We seriously need some friends....
 
A special thanks to Larry for introducing us to this new form of expression.  This is going straight to  American Idol.  Simon is a freak for originality. 

12 comments:

wendy said...

That was awesome! So funny! Cloe & I couldn't stop laughing. ~Wendy

Jenni said...

So disturbing, yet so hilarious. You made our day!

Tess said...

Okay, you two are just weird! Kind of freaky kind of funny- but very strange!

Nicole said...

I have to agree with Jenni, disturbing but absolutely hilarious! I can't stop laughing!

The Keister Family said...

Is this what you do for date-night? Thanks for the idea. We'll be doing some Iron Maiden this Friday! Just awesome.

AMPM said...

Stunning teeth Erin, so shiny and long..........like a singing rabbit. I love it. You guys rock.

Davy said...

I am sending this to everybody I know. This will become an internet classic by the end of this week. Please send me the youtube link.

I'm not joking, I will use every marketing/advertising connection in my roladex.

quincy said...

You guys have gone Mac-Crazy!

Johnson said...

How did you do this with a straight face? We can't wait to try it out!!

royalkeister said...

I think that video gets funnier each time I watch it. How am I gonna top that!? I'm not sure Iron Maiden is gonna be good enough for high quality A-grade hilarity. Must concentrate...

Unknown said...

That was a riot....I now have to learn how to do the same....although the song you picked really dates you...but you did make it your own..you used all the colors of the rainbow and all the techniques of video editing..it was moulten lava hot DAWGS....I have 4 words for thie vidoe FA NOM EN AL

Enjoy your moment in the sun...this is your time to shine!

Dwayne said...

This used to make me cry because it is just so damn funny! Today the tears are entirely different. My heart breaks for both of you. We love you guys. The sun WILL shine again, I promise (from someone who's been there).