Here are some highlights of Declan's first birthday party. I can't believe he is one! He is the cutest, best baby ever and we love him so much.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in a northern town
Posted by Ratchfords at 10:42 PM
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
-Buddha
8 comments:
Handsome critter!!
What a great video! I love when you are singing and it looks like he can't decide if he should laugh or cry. He is so cute!
love the new pictures and the video of dec's bday. we have a present for him, that i still haven't sent, so he'll get another one WAYYY late!
He is so darling! I love how he clapped after each present. . . so grateful. Henry has that shirt and I love it! We love looking at your blog.
Suzy (Parker's wife)
I love celebrating my Kids b-days! He's such a cutie! Very happy! Wendy
Happy Birthday Mr. Happy! He is so cute and I love his hair! Love all the Easter shots- we miss you guys.
Happy Birthday little guy! He is so darling. Hope he had a great day!
What a cutie!!! Looks like a great time.
Post a Comment