We had a fun St. Patrick's Day. Garreth went to the school and talked about Ireland to Grace and Liam's classes (dressed as a leprechaun, of course!) Last night we went to dinner at some friends' house. There were 5 couples there and a babysitter downstairs for the kids and we had a lot of fun. They even made up a quiz about Ireland and I got all 10 questions right.... Garreth missed two! I guess when your name means "Ireland" you've got a little luck! Erin Go Braugh, baby, Erin Go Braugh...
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
St. Paddy's Day
Posted by Ratchfords at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've never in my life seen a more dirty looking leprechaun. Filth to the hilt. I have my outfit here that I wore too. What are we doing with ourselves? Where are we going...? Remember the famine Garreth...how we were ravished...remember.
Post a Comment