Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Here are the kids on Easter morning.  It does not get any cuter than this....
....unless maybe it's this!   We had a great Easter.  Declan's 1st birthday fell on Easter Sunday this year so we got to celebrate that as well.  We had some friends over for dinner and cake and ice cream.  It was a great day!  
We got to go to several egg hunts over the past few weeks.  Here are Sam, Grace, and Liam at the ConocoPhillips company party/Easter egg hunt.  
We also did a hunt with all the neighbor kids in the culdesac.

Grace and her friend Annie.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad you guys had a great Easter.

Johnson said...

Cute kids, You could run Pizza Villa with just your family. You must have done some serious stalking to find us, we followed the links back and it was long. If its ok we would like to add you to our list? We love the Northwest although we live in the inland part. It's fun to see were people are and what they are up too.
Salut, the Johnson's

Melody said...

What great Easter pictures! I love the ones of the kids All smiling together.I've yet to get that perfect picture, one is always making some wierd face or being grumpy. What are you all doing do bundled up on those egg hunts?!

wendy said...

I love your kids Easter baskets w/ thier names on them. I feel bad for my kids, they don't have Easter baskets. Come to think of it they really don't have a cute Christmas stocking either. I know, pretty sad.

Johnson said...

Don't worry Erin we do the same thing hoping that we will find someone we know that blogs. Yes you can add our link if you'd like.
aurevoir,
the johnsons