THINGS I LOVE ABOUT GRACE
She is a great example to her parents and little brothers.
She is very fun-loving and silly.
She is a great, loyal friend and a natural leader. Other kids are drawn to her because she is so confident, outgoing, and sure of herself.
She is also very kind-hearted, compassionate, and perceptive to other's moods and feelings.
She has a great smile and the happiest eyes ever!
She sings at the top of her lungs when she showers.
She is very musically inclined. She has a beautiful singing voice and is talented at piano.
She is endearingly quirky. She wears her socks inside out because the insides are too "stringy."
Grace is very intelligent. Garreth has taught her how to play chess and she picked it up very quickly. (I still haven't!) She asks us questions that boggle our minds sometimes.
She is a great student and well-liked by teachers.
She laughs like a maniac while watching "America's Funniest Videos."
She is very creative and thinks of the most clever, fun things to do. She is always taking charge and coming up with new games to play with her brothers.
She loves animals and is very nurturing.
She has gorgeous hair.
She started talking in full sentences at 14 months old and has been saying funny things ever since. One of my favorites (she was about 5 at the time): At church, her Primary teacher asked the class, "What are some things that the Spirit tells you to do?" and Grace quickly replied, "The Spirit tells ME to recycle!"
She is very reliable and responsible. (These were words always used to describe me when I was a kid and I hated it. Now I can see the value of having these characteristics.) When I ask Grace to do something, I know it will get done. She is beyond her years in so many ways.
Grace is just GOOD. She is fun, crazy, smart, beautiful, kind, and good at everything she does. She made a mother out of me and changed my life forever. She is one amazing girl.
3 comments:
such a little woman. we love you grace-o!
Erin, these are beautiful. I could cry!!! It makes me think of my own little monkeys. I wish you were closer so we could all hang out!! Grace reminds me a lot of Riley.
Grace is such a sweetie! I wish she and Lindsey could hang out, they would have fun!
Post a Comment