Happy Mothers Day, Nana!
A Tribute to the 1969 Preston Night Rodeo Queen.
This is one grandkid spoiling woman. They love seeing her and have so much fun with her.
Her generosity knows no bounds when it comes to her kids and grandkids. She is so active with us all and gets so excited when we come to visit.
When it comes to cowgals, this one rides where the grass is stirrup high, where she doesn't draw a steer that won't lay, and barriers are never broken, where the streams run cool and deep and let me tell you, her entry fees have been paid.
Things we love about Nana:
1. She makes the best pancakes. (Grace)
2. She can ride a horse like nobody's business. (Erin)
3. She always has fun activities for us to do. (Grace)
4. She's young and gorgeous and has always looked like one of my sisters instead of my mom. (Erin)
5. She always agrees with the things I want to do. (Grace)
6. She is a great host and always wants to make sure everyone is happy and having fun. (Erin)
7. She is the best multi-tasker in the world. I have never seen anyone get as much done as she does! (Erin)
8. She sends fun packages for the kids for every holiday and birthday. (Erin)
9. She gives us good pancakes. (Liam)
10. She takes us to Pizza YaYa. I love that place.(Liam)
11. I love her. (Sam)
12. She has pretty long hair. (Liam)
13. Nana plays with me. (Sam)
14. Sometimes her gets me big ice cream. (Sam)
15. Her has horses and dogs. (Sam)
16. She is a really, really cool mother-in-law and easy to talk to. (Garreth)
17. She loves her kids unconditionally. (Garreth)
18. She is extremely generous, very considerate, and thoughtful and has been so good to me. (Garreth)
19. She is a great listener and always looks on the bright side. (Garreth)
20. She's seriously just a very cool person to hang out with. (Garreth)
21. She gets very involved in church and the community and things that are very important to her. But even as busy as she is, she always has time to talk to me whenever I need to talk. (Erin)
22. My mom is the best mom ever and the older and wiser (and more kids) I get, the more I realize how great she really is! She would do anything for her kids and grandkids. She is so giving and unselfish. She created such a loving, fun home and gave me the happiest childhood ever, and the best example of a good mom I could ever imagine. She is everything I hope I can be to my kids and I love her so much. I miss you, Mom! Thanks for everything you do for me!
WE LOVE YOU, NANA!!
3 comments:
Love the shout-out to the cowboy's prayer! What a sweet tribute to a great mom.
This is about the best gift ever. I will re read it often because I am always thinking of the things I should have done better! Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Whoa that was cheesy, buy I mean it!
Love,
Mom and Nana
This is probably one of the best gifts ever. I'll have to keep it and read it over and over because I keep thinking of the things I should have done better! Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart. Whoa, that was cheesy, but I mean it.
Love, Mom and nana
Post a Comment